Friday 23 July 2010

"OMG! Love Tumblrbot"

Man, they know exactly how to snare me.

I joined Tumblr yesterday (or was it the day before?) and I have a new time wasting occupation that will have to be carefully monitored come september but keeps me from going out my box while planning a wedding.

I just posted a wee thingo about a strawberry facemask that I made with a picture. I LOVE THIS. Plus there are only like 2 people "following" me (stalkers) so I can say what I want and not give a shit about which exfriends/fashion victims/inlaws are gonna see it (unlike facebook). I tried to get around it on facebook by just posting stuff at like 7am when no one looks and no-one goes back to look at. Ah it was my fault accepting people I don't even like to be friends on facebook. Too many people who I used to go to school with who never even spoke to me then. So I'm not letting this happen to Tumblr (my one, my love, my all) I'm keeping it net people only and the select few who I like. This and Lawrie's MSN revival keeps me thinking I'm still 17.

A few other things to bulk this out:
No matter how much I SCRUB my teeth, especially the backs of the middle two (top and bottom) they never feel clean, what the hell??
The Fiery Furnaces are way better than you and your pals.
I have gotten over my recent anger/dissapointment/bleghness and I am feeling better. Infact I am hoping my stress spots will kindly subside now (hence the scrub).
I'm going to a pre-hen night coven party (me mum and 2 aunties) where we shall be partaking in sherry cocktails (yes I am 80). Then to balance this I hope to go to time capsule swimming (FLOOOMES) next week with Les (yes I am 8).

I love you x

No comments:

Post a Comment